If you need legal advice related to your actions or experience repression, please contact Palestine Solidarity Legal Support.
- Attend or organize a demonstration near you to protest Israeli impunity! Samindoun: Palestinian Prisoners Support Network is collecting information about protests around the world responding to the assault on Palestine -- find one near your or make sure yours is listed!
- Organize a protest at the local offices of your Members of Congress. You can find office locations on their websites. In Florida, a group of people organized a protest outside the offices of Senator Marco Rubio to protest his shameful response to the brutal beating of Tariq Abu Khdeir. Contact us if you're planning something so we can help get the word out.
- Organize a meeting with your Members of Congress while they are at home during August recess. Contact our Legislative Coordinator at email@example.com to get started.
- Join a local member group of the US Campaign. There are more than 400 groups in our coalition working to end all U.S. support for Israeli occupation and apartheid.
- 9 ways to get involved in the BDS movement. The Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions National Committee is calling for effective actions, particularly in the shape of BDS campaigns, to show solidarity and pressure Israel to end its regime of occupation, colonialism, and apartheid. Find resources to strengthen your BDS campaigns.