Join in the 5th Annual International Week against the Apartheid Wall, Nov. 9-16November 9th, 2007
November 9th marks the beginning of the 5th Annual International Week against the Apartheid Wall, organized by the Grassroots Palestinian Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign.For more details, click here.
Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation urges its member organizations and
individual supporters to take action to protest
2004, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) issued an advisory opinion
this ICJ ruling, in May 2005, President Bush signed into law a supplemental
spending bill for the war in
In addition, in August 2007, the
1. Contact your Members of Congress. To
send a letter to your Members of Congress protesting the $30 billion MOU in
military aid to
2. Write a letter to the editor.To look up contact information for your local media, click here.
3. Download and distribute information. To download a US Campaign fact-sheet on the Apartheid Wall, click here.
4. Start a campaign of boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS).To get resources and ideas on how to start a BDS campaign, click here.
5. Organize a teach-in or protest.To view a list of global events for the 5th Annual International Week against the Apartheid Wall and to add your event, click here.