Steering Committee Nomination
For more information on the Steering Committee, voting, and US Campaign procedures, please click here to read the Organization Rules.
Fill out the form below to stand for election to the Steering Committee of the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation at the 9th Annual National Organizers' Conference.
The Steering Committee is the highest decision-making body of the
US Campaign between annual conferences. It is responsible for policy
decisions, strategic planning, fundraising, and personnel decisions.
The Steering Committee is currently comprised of twelve volunteers who are
elected by our membership annually to serve a three-year term. At this year's Organizers’ Conference, five positions will be filled.
Members of the Steering Committee are expected to:
* Participate in monthly conference calls with US Campaign staff
* Attend two face-to-face meetings each year
* Phone bank member organizations during fundraising and membership drives
* Work with staff and Steering Committee members on other fundraising initiatives
All nominees must be members of
organizations or individual members that are in good standing with
the US Campaign. Click here to find out if your organization is in good standing for 2010.
Other Steering Committee activities may include:
* Facilitating one of the US Campaign’s action-oriented task forces
* Representing the US Campaign at national and international conference and meetings
* Writing resource materials
Steering Committee members are expected to contribute at least 10 hours per month to the US Campaign.
All nominees must agree to fulfill the responsibilities described above and in the Organization Rules if elected to the Steering Committee. All nominees must also read and agree to abide by the US Campaign's Call to Action if they accept to be nominated to the Steering Committee.